Liverpool continue their bid to break the Premier League record points haul as they welcome Europa chasing Burnley to Anfield.
A win can put Liverpool within six points of becoming the highest-ever points scoring Premier League champions, whilst Burnley can go seventh with victory.
Jordan Henderson is ruled out for Liverpool until next season after suffering a knee injury at Brighton in midweek.
Joel Matip (foot) is also absent but Dejan Lovren (knock) could return.
Burnley have no fresh injury concerns as Ashely Barnes continues to struggle to rebuild fitness following hernia surgery pre-lockdown.
Matt Lowton (foot), Jack Cork (ankle), Ben Mee (thigh) and Ben Gibson (fitness) remain sidelined.
- Liverpool are unbeaten in their last six league meetings against Burnley (W5, D1).
- Burnley are winless in their last 12 trips to Anfield in all competitions (D2, L10)
- Roberto Firmino has scored four goals across his last three Liverpool appearances against Burnley.
- No Premier League defender has produced more shots than Liverpool’s Trent Alexander-Arnold this season, who has attempted 40 shots in 34 appearances.
- No English defender has made more headed clearances this season than James Tarkowski’s 101 headed clearances for Burnley.
Liverpool will certainly relish this clash because with Arsenal and Chelsea to come in their next two matches, this is a huge chance to take a step closer towards breaking the Premier League points record by a title winning team.
Burnley however are a solid team who know how to pressure teams and scrape together wins, so I am expecting them to turn up and give Liverpool a game although I do think that the Reds will just have too much for them here.
Prediction: Liverpool 2-1 Burnley
Result: Liverpool 1-1 Burnley