Norwich City welcome Brighton & Hove Albion to Carrow Road in a relegation six pointer.
A win for Norwich will move them to within three points of their closest relegation rivals, whilst Brighton can move nine points clear of the drop with victory.
Team NewsEmbed from Getty Images
Norwich have no fresh injury concerns as Grant Hanley, Christoph Zimmerman and Sam Byram all remain absent with hamstring injuries.
Mortiz Leitner is ruled out after needing hernia surgery.
Brighton expect to have Davvy Propper and Adam Webster available after respective calf and hamstring injuries.
- Norwich are unbeaten in three of their last five meetings against Brighton (W2, D1, L2).
- Brighton are winless in their last five trips to Carrow Road in all competitions (D1, L4).
- The home team has won each of last two meetings by a 2-0 result.
- Teemu Pukki has produced 75 shots in 31 appearances this season for Norwich.
- Neal Maupay has been offside 12 times for Brighton in 31 appearances this season.
After Wednesday’s diabolical performance at Arsenal, Norwich simply need a stunning performance to stand any shot at a late survival charge.
Brighton meanwhile simply just struggled with a re-energized Manchester United team in midweek, although they did show promise going forward so will likely relish this as a more winnable game.
I therefore can’t see Norwich doing anything if concede first because Brighton are capable of shutting up shop once got that first goal, which is something that I can definitely see them doing whilst pushing for a second.
Prediction: Norwich City 0-2 Brighton & Hove Albion
Result: Norwich City 0-1 Brighton & Hove Albion