After slipping to the foot of the Premier League on Boxing Day, Norwich face a tough test as Tottenham Hotspur visit Carrow Road.
A win could take the Canaries off the bottom depending on how Watford fare mid-afternoon against Aston Villa, whilst Spurs look to strengthen their push for fifth place.
Team newsEmbed from Getty Images
Norwich have no fresh injury concerns to report from their Boxing Day defeat at Villa, with Josip Drmic (muscle) and Ben Godfrey (knee) nearing returns.
Timm Klose remains a long-term absentee with a serious knee injury.
Tottenham will be without midfielders, Moussa Sissoko and Harry Winks as the pair serve one match bans, having collected their fifth yellow cards of the season on Boxing Day in a comeback win over Brighton.
Son Heung-Min is serving the second of a three match ban whilst Hugo Lloris and Ben Davies (ankle) remain ruled out.
- Norwich have taken just four points from their last five league meetings with Tottenham (W1, D1, L3).
- Tottenham have drawn blank in just two of eight Premier League trips to Carrow Road.
- Norwich have scored four goals in three of their last four meetings with Spurs at Carrow Road.
- Harry Kane is the only Tottenham player to have scored a league penalty this season, which came away at Arsenal back in August.
- No Norwich player has collected five yellow cards yet this season, although Kenny McLean, Sam Byram and Max Aarons have four yellow cards and are one card away from suspension.
Brighton were always going to be a tricky test for Tottenham but to come from behind and win highlights their talent, although they were unlucky on a few occasions with VAR because it could of been a comfortable victory.
Norwich meanwhile were simply outplayed by Villa but if they can tighten up at the back, they should be able to take the game to Spurs if are clinical enough to do so.
I therefore can see a tricky test for Tottenham here but they have the better quality needed to snatch a win.
Prediction: Norwich City 1-2 Tottenham Hotspur
Result: Norwich City 2-2 Tottenham Hotspur