Watford welcome West Ham United to Vicarage Road for a huge Premier League showdown as both scrap over a top ten finish in the final game of this season.
Just a point separate both teams coming into this game but if Leicester slip up against Chelsea, whoever wins here could potentially snatch ninth let alone tenth.
Team newsEmbed from Getty Images
Watford are set to welcome Etienne Capoue back from a groin injury ahead of the FA Cup Final next Saturday.
Miguel Britos is also available after missing last weekend’s defeat at Chelsea following dental surgery.
Domingos Quina and Sebastien Prodl are still sidelined with respective shoulder and knee injury.
West Ham will have Felipe Anderson and Declan Rice back from illness after the pair sat out their 3-0 win over Southampton last weekend.
Samir Nasri (calf) and Aaron Cresswell (knee) are also available after missing recent games.
Andy Carroll (ankle), Andriy Yarmolenko (Achilles) and Winston Reid (knee) are all long-term absentees.
Watford are winless in their last two matches despite taking four points from the previous two beforehand, and have taken ten points from their last five home games.
West Ham are unbeaten in their last three games with seven points but their away victory at Tottenham a fortnight ago was their first in 2019.
- Watford are unbeaten in four of last five meetings with West Ham (W3, D1, L1).
- Last three meetings have been won 2-0 by the winning team.
- Watford’s last five home goals have come from four different goal scorers, with Odion Ighalo the only one to net twice.
- Lukasz Fabianski has produced 141 saves this season, which is his best ever tally in a single Premier League season.
- The Hornets’ 51 goals is their best return in a single season since re-joining the Premier League in 2015-16 season.
This result really depends on what sort of Watford team Javi Garcia opts to field, as they could use this as a dress rehersal for Wembley or just rest key players and settle for a point at best.
West Ham however have shown progress in recent games and have been very clinical in ripping open defences, which is a huge concern for Watford after how they lost at Chelsea last weekend.
Hopefully this will be a tight game but with Wembley on Watford’s minds, I reckon that the Hammers will get a comfortable win.
Prediction: Watford 0-2 West Ham United
Jake predicts: Watford 1-0 West Ham United
Result: Watford 1-4 West Ham United