Crystal Palace welcome Everton to Selhurst Park as the Toffees continue their search for a top seven Premier League finish.
With Watford meeting Wolves, this is a huge chance for Everton to leapfrog the loser as the race for seventh continues to tighten up.
Crystal Palace meanwhile are battling to finish as best of the bottom half finishers in 11th, which is currently occupied by West Ham.
Team newsEmbed from Getty Images
Crystal Palace have no fresh injury concerns to report ahead of this match with just three players absent.
James Tomkins (groin), Jeffrey Schlupp (ankle) and Mamadou Sakho (knee) are all sidelined until next season.
Everton will have Lucas Digne available despite being substituted with a knock late on during their 4-0 win over Manchester United last weekend.
Richarlison is a doubt with an abdominal injury whilst Theo Walcott faces a late fitness test, after illness kept him out of training on Thursday
Yerry Mina (hamstring) and Andre Gomes (suspension) are both ruled out but Mina could return next weekend against Burnley.
Crystal Palace come here with a consistent LWLWLWLW record from their last eight matches, with three of those wins coming away from Selhurst Park.
Everton enter this match with four wins from their last five but their last two away trips saw mixed fortunes in the capital, beating West Ham before losing to Fulham by 2-0 results.
- Crystal Palace are winless in their last eight meetings with Everton (D4, L4).
- Everton have won two of their last five trips to Palace by a 1-0 result.
- Five of Everton’s last seven goals in this fixture has come from five different goalscorers, with Oumar Niasse the only player to score during this period.
- Everton’s Idrissa Gueye has already produced eight more tackles than the 117 that he managed last season.
- Wilfried Zaha has won Palace six penalties this season compared to Richarlison who has earned Everton just two penalties.
Given the inconsistency of Palace’s form and recent meetings in this fixture, this is a tough one to call as both teams enter this off the back of huge wins over Arsenal and Man Utd.
I am therefore going for a draw here because both teams will be confident of beating one another and that could well cancel out the result.
Prediction: Crystal Palace 1-1 Everton
Jake predicts: Crystal Palace 1-1 Everton
Result: Crystal Palace 0-0 Everton