Bournemouth welcome Burnley to the Vitaly Stadium for a mouth-watering Premier League clash.
Victory is a must if Bournemouth are to keep their fading hopes of a seventh placed finish alive, whilst Burnley can move eight points clear of the drop if they take all three points.
Team newsEmbed from Getty Images
Bournemouth could welcome full backs Adam Smith and Charlie Daniels back from respective thigh and ankle injuries.
Lewis Cook and Simon Francis remain sidelined until end of season with knee injuries whilst Andrew Surman’s season is in doubt with a calf injury.
Steve Cook is still ruled out as he recovers from an infection picked up whilst battling a groin problem but should be back before end of April.
Burnley have no fresh injury concerns with Aaron Lennon potentially a fortnight away from returning from a knee injury.
Steven Defour (calf) and Peter Crouch (appendicitis) are both absent with no set date for their returns.
Bournemouth have taken four points from their last five matches but have lost just once in their last five at home.
Burnley ended a four match losing run with a home victory over Wolverhampton Wanderers last time out, although they have scored in three of their last five away from Turf Moor.
- Both teams have won and lost one of their last two home games against one another.
- Bournemouth’s 4-0 defeat at Turf Moor in September was their worst result in this fixture in 18 meetings, when they again lost by same scoreline at same ground in February 1994.
- Burnley’s Ashley Barnes has already matched his goal tally of nine goals from last season.
- Nathan Ake has made 204 clearances so far this season for Bournemouth, more than any other Premier League player.
- Burnley have been offside 88 times this season, the highest of any top flight side this season.
This should be a good game because both teams aren’t in best of form and a draw wouldn’t be a surprise, unless the same attacking Burnley from last weekend turns up then they should just win this.
Prediction: Bournemouth 1-2 Burnley
Jake predicts: Bournemouth 1-0 Burnley
Result: Bournemouth 1-3 Burnley