Fulham welcome Liverpool to Craven Cottage in this weekend’s first Super Sunday clash, as the Reds look to move top ahead of the international break.
As for the Cottagers, defeat here will all but mathematically destroy their survival hopes with seven rounds left after the international break.
Andre Schurrle could be available for Fulham after missing last weekend’s defeat at Leicester with a virus.
Alfie Mawson and Marcus Bettinelli are both still sidelined with knee injuries.
Liverpool could have Naby Keita back from a minor injury with Jordan Henderson ruled out through an ankle injury.
Joe Gomez (leg) and Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain (thigh) are both close to first-team returns but won’t be available until April at earliest.
Fulham are winless in their last six games, scoring in three of their last four of which two came on their travels.
At home, the Cottagers have won two of their last five with six of their seven conceded goals in last three games coming before half-time.
Liverpool are unbeaten in their last 11 across all competitions but have taken two draws in between three wins from their last five league games.
Two of those draws were away from home in which the Reds have won one of last four away games, drawing another to make it one wins and three draws from last four league trips.
- Fulham have lost their last five against Liverpool but have scored in their last two home defeats against the Reds.
- Liverpool have scored at least three goals in three of their last four trips to Craven Cottage.
- Last two foreign managers of Liverpool have won on their first trips to Fulham.
- All 17 of Liverpool’s clean sheets this seasons has come from Alisson.
- Fulham’s Aleksandar Mitrovic has had 102 shots so far this season, more than any other player.
Fulham have nothing to lose here whereas Liverpool know a win here will put the physiological pressure on Manchester City.
The Reds have however drawn three of their five trips to London this season but unlike the others, Fulham have defensive defiencies which are waiting to be exposed and can see Liverpool absolutely hammering them here.
Prediction: Fulham 0-3 Liverpool
Jake predicts: Fulham 0-2 Liverpool
Result: Fulham 1-2 Liverpool