West Bromwich Albion can move to within two points of second placed Leeds with victory over Nottingham Forest at The Hawthorns.
A win for Forest however will see them move five points behind the fourth placed Baggies and be just two points off the play-off spots.
Team newsEmbed from Getty Images
West Brom have no fresh injury concerns as Matt Phillips remains sidelined with an ankle injury.
James Morrison is also ruled out with same issue, having not played since early January.
Nottingham Forest have Yohan Benalouane and Jack Colback back from respective two and one match bans.
Michael Dawson is their only absentee with a hamstring injury.
- West Brom have lost three of last five meetings with Nottingham Forest (W1, D1, L3).
- Both teams have scored at least once in last two meetings.
- West Brom are yet to draw blank at home this season across all competitions.
- Nottingham Forest have lost their last three away trips in all competitions by a 2-0 result.
- Forest have drawn all five of their Midlands derbies so far this season, with highest scoring draw coming at Aston Villa when drew 5-5 in late November.
I am expecting a good battle here given West Brom’s home record but Forest quite like their Midlands derbies this season.
For that reason, I am going to go for a draw here.
Prediction: WBA 1-1 Nottingham Forest
Result: WBA 2-2 Nottingham Forest