With six teams already through to the Quarter Finals of this season’s Carabao Cup, Manchester City meet Fulham at The Etihad in an all Premier League clash.
For the winner, they will face an away trip to either Leicester or Southampton as their tie will be played in due course.
Team newsEmbed from Getty Images
Ilkay Gundogan could make his return for Manchester City after spending a month sidelined by a hamstring injury.
His inclusion will be part of many changes that Pep Guardiola will make as his side faces a hectic start to November, with three games in eleven days.
Fulham have a full squad available to choose from apart from the injured Joe Bryan and suspended Kevin McDonald.
- Manchester City are unbeaten against Fulham in last 12 meetings, of which first was a 2-1 League Cup victory in September 2009 (W9, D3).
- In last four meetings at Etihad between these teams, Man City have netted 13 goals without conceding.
- There has only been two League Cup meetings between these teams with the home team winning on each occasion.
- Man City are yet to score in the League Cup fourth round under Pep Guardiola, having previously lost 1-0 at Manchester United before last season saw them draw 0-0 with Wolves but progress on penalties.
- Fulham last faced the reigning champions of this competition in 1999-2000, beating Tottenham Hotspur 3-1 on that occasion.
Although Man City will be a slightly weaker side compared to the team that Fulham faced last month, I can see just one result coming here.
Prediction: Manchester City 2-0 Fulham