Tonight sees another round of Sky Bet Championship action get underway with the feature match coming from Portman Road, as Ipswich Town meet Middlesbrough.
The Tractor Boys come into this match yet to record a league win this season whilst Boro could rise to the top with victory and a Leeds draw at Hull.
Team newsEmbed from Getty Images
Ipswich will be without suspended defender, Matthew Pennington for this match.
John Walters (Achilles) and Ellis Harrison (ankle) are still absent up front.
Middlesbrough are without Adam Clayton who is serving a one match suspension, after picking up his fifth booking at weekend.
Britt Assombalonga is considered doubtful after suffering a knock in same fixture.
Ipswich might be yet to pick up a win but are draw specialists with six draws compared to four losses.
Three of those six draws has been 1-1 whilst two finished 2-2 and the other was a goalless home draw against Bolton ten days ago.
Middlesbrough on other hand are unbeaten in nine of their ten league games so far, losing 1-0 at Norwich in mid September.
Since returning from international break, the Teessiders have however scored three goals in last four games compared to nine in their opening six.
- Ipswich are winless in last five meetings of this fixture (D2, L3).
- Both draws however have come in return leg in each of last two seasons.
- Britt Assombalonga has scored two of Middlesbrough’s last three league goals.
- Five of Ipswich’s six draws have come at home.
- Middlesbrough have taken just one win here this century, winning 2-0 in December 2015 which was the season when they clinched promotion to Premier League.
Given’s Middlesbrough’s record here at Portman Road since the Millennium, this could be a tough match against an Ipswich side who are unbeaten at home yet winless in league.
Pulis has however already faced Ipswich with Boro, drawing 2-2 here in May so I am expecting a stronger performance here and victory.
Prediction: Ipswich Town 1-2 Middlesbrough