The first Sky Bet Championship midweek round is upon us with four fixtures to open up the midweek action.
We are however going to concentrate on the top of table clash as Swansea City welcome Leeds United to the Liberty Stadium.
Middlesbrough currently sit top but have played their game from this round a fortnight ago, for fairness reasons after West Bromwich Albion had their game moved and both meet on Friday night.
Victory here will see Leeds displace Boro whilst Swansea need a huge victory margin, if they are to go top.
Swansea continue to be without Kristoffer Nordfeldt who is recovering from a groin injury. Erwin Mulder will therefore continue in goal.
Other than the goalkeeper issue, there are no other worries for Graham Potter.
Leeds are without defender, Pontus Jansson who has suffered a back injury.
- Swansea are unbeaten in last four home games against Leeds. (W3, D1)
- Three of last five meetings saw both teams score with the winning side scoring at least twice across all five games.
- From four meetings this century, both teams have won their two home games.
- Last time that Leeds won at Swansea was in April 1964, when they went on to clinch promotion that season.
- Swansea last kept two home clean sheets in May 2017 against Stoke and Everton.
This should be decent game because both teams will want the win to give themselves strong momentum heading towards the first international break next month.
Swansea somehow failed to beat Birmingham City on Friday but Leeds look unbeatable so I am going for an away win.
Prediction: Swansea City 1-2 Leeds United