The Bank Holiday weekend reaches its climax as Coventry City meet Exeter City in the Sky Bet League Two Play-Off Final at Wembley Stadium.
After drawn first legs, Coventry saw off Notts County whilst Exeter beat Lincoln City to reach this final.
Coventry enter this match with no fresh injury concerns despite missing four players.
Defender, Tom Davies is currently suspended and joins Toby Andreu & Jordi Jones (Anterior Cruciate Ligament) on sidelines.
Versatile attacking midfielder, Peter Vincenti is ruled out with an ankle injury.
Exeter have no injury issues to report.
- Exeter are only the second team after Blackpool (1991 & 92) to reach the Play-Off Final in consecutive seasons. The Tangerines clinched promotion at second attempt.
- The last three teams who finished sixth in league and made the final all lost, meaning that a Coventry win will end that run.
- Exeter’s three trips to Wembley have all come via Play-Off Finals, reaching the Conference Play-Off Finals in 2007 and 2008, winning the latter and again last season in League Two.
- Mark Robins guided Coventry to the Checkatrade Trophy last season with victory at Wembley.
- Coventry have won two of last three meetings, albeit losing their last clash in January 1-0 at St James’ Park.
Exeter seems to have a habit of reaching Wembley in two consecutive seasons, losing their first visit before winning the following year/
Coventry meanwhile know how to win under Mark Robins here, making this a tricky one to call.
I am going to go for an Exeter win because they seem stronger going forwards and like a decade ago, they would of learned from the previous season’s trip.
Prediction: Coventry City 1-2 Exeter City