After a tight first leg in their Sky Bet Championship Play-Off, Derby take a 1-0 lead to Craven Cottage as Fulham look to overturn their deflict and end their play-off hoodoo.
The winner of this tie looks set to meet Aston Villa at Wembley, after the Villians clinched a 1-0 lead at weekend at Middlesbrough via a Miles Jedinak header to make them favourites heading into their return leg on Tuesday.
Fulham have an unchanged squad for this match but could make some changes.
Derby will be without left-back, Marcus Olsson after the Swede underwent knee surgery and is ruled out till next year.
- Fulham are still searching for that elusive first play-off win in eight games at this stage.
- The Cottagers are unbeaten in last 15 home games, winning 12 and drawing 3.
- Derby have made the final the last three times after winning the first leg.
- Aleksandar Mitrovic has scored six and assisted one of Fulham’s last 12 home goals.
- Derby’s Cameron Jerome has five goals in his last four appearances.
This definitely will be a tough match for Derby because Fulham are dangerous at home and have scored twice here in three of last five home games.
Although I am going for a home win, I can see Derby getting a goal to send them to Wembley on aggregate.
Prediction: Fulham 2-1 Derby County (Derby County win 3-2 on aggregate)
Result: Fulham 2-0 Derby County (Fulham win 2-1 on aggregate)