With Manchester United through to the 2017-18 FA Cup Final, they await the winner of the second Semi Final as Chelsea meet Southampton at Wembley.
Last weekend saw these sides meet in Premier League with Chelsea coming from 2-0 down to win 3-2. Could we see more of same here?
Eden Hazard and Willian could start for Chelsea after being rested in midweek.
Marcos Alonso is still serving a three match ban so won’t feature here.
Defender, David Luiz is ruled out for a further week with an ankle ligament injury.
Danny Drinkwater (calf) and Ethan Ampadu (ankle) are both sidelined with no return date clear.
Southampton will assess Sofiane Boufal and Mario Lemina (back) after both missed the midweek draw at Leicester City.
Jack Stephens completes a three match ban here so won’t be participating for the Saints.
Since meeting last Saturday in Premier League, both teams had slightly differing results in midweek league games.
Chelsea took a 2-1 win at Burnley with an own goal from Kevin Long putting them into the lead. Ashley Barnes then equalised for the Clarets before Victor Moses handed the Blues victory
Southampton meanwhile went to Leicester and played out a goalless draw.
- Southampton have won four of previous five FA Cup ties against Chelsea but lost their most recent meeting in this competition, 5-1 back in January 2013.
- Chelsea could record a club record six consecutive wins in this fixture if they emerge victorious here.
- Chelsea haven’t progressed on three occasions from last fourteen FA Cup semi-finals.
- Southampton have reached this stage of FA Cup on 11 previous occasions, progressing to the final on four occasions.
- In 15 trips to Wembley across all competitions, the Saints have won on just two occasions.
- Mark Hughes have lost two previous FA Cup semi finals, with one coming against Chelsea in 2006-07 after extra time.
The Southampton squad is broadly similar to of the side that lost here last season against Manchester United in EFL Cup.
In my opinion, that is going to help them want to get revenge on Wembley so Chelsea might have to bear the brunt of a fiery Southampton team.
In end, I can see Chelsea having enough to take this in what will be a more competitive but tight game compared to last weekend.
Prediction: Chelsea 2-1 Southampton
Result: Chelsea 2-0 Southampton