This weekend sees the 2017-18 FA Cup reach its semi final stage as Manchester United lock horns with Tottenham Hotspur at Wembley.
Jose Mourinho will hand Antonio Valencia, Nemanja Matic and Romelu Lukaku recalls to starting lineup.
Phil Jones and Daley Blind made returns from injury in midweek so could feature here.
Tottenham could hand out several recalls, having rested Dele Alli and others in the midweek draw at Brighton & Hove Albion.
Danny Rose is still sidelined by a calf problem whilst Harry Winks is a long term absentee with an ankle injury.
Manchester United have lost just twice in last eleven matches (W8 D1) across all competitions.
Lukaku is the Red Devils’ top scorer in that period with eight goals.
Spurs come here with one defeat in 2018, winning 15 and drawing six across league and FA Cup.
During that run, Spurs have scored 42 goals with 27 of those goals coming from a combination of Harry Kane (12), Heung Son-Min (8) and Christian Eriksen (7).
- From 15 FA Cup meetings (5 replays), both sides have won, drawn and lost five apiece.
- Manchester United have lost two of last three FA Cup semi finals.
- Romelu Lukaku has scored in every round this season for United.
- Tottenham are currently on a seven match semi final losing streak in FA Cup.
- The last club to lose two FA Cup semi finals in consecutive seasons was Nottingham Forest in 1987-89 seasons.
This should be a really interesting game because Spurs need to start winning trophies to justify their rise in recent years.
Both teams haven’t had much luck in recent FA Cup semi finals, so expect an edgy scrap with both teams going for victory.
In end, I can see Tottenham having that more about them and the fact that they beat United here in January will help them physiologically.
Prediction: Manchester United 1-2 Tottenham Hotspur AET
Result: Manchester United 2-1 Tottenham Hotspur (after 90 minutes)